Easy, fast and effective, you'll love it!
The Steam Off Looky has 3 indicator lights:
- Red: 3 minute preheat mode
- Green: Steam mode for varnish removal in 10 minutes
- Yellow: Liquid cooling mode
- Suitable for all acetone soluble nail polishes such as gel polish, acrylic and nail polish. Not recommended for dipping powders
- Harmless to nails (perfect for thin nails)
- Fingers do not touch acetone
- Maximum temperature of 52 oC
- No irritating odor: rubber seals prevent odor from escaping
- Time saving: removes nail polish in 12 minutes (may vary depending on the number of coats)
- Prepare the nail well by filing and polishing the top layer of nail polish.
- Remove the lids.
- Pour 5-10 ml of acetone into the plastic container and place in the unit.
- Turn on the power switch, the red "H" light will come on.
- After 3 minutes, the green "S" light will come on and the steam will be activated. Place your fingers in the 5 holes.
- Do not touch the liquid acetone, let the steam interact.
- After 10 minutes, remove your fingers and gently scrape off the gel polish with a manicure stick. Remove the nail polish quickly so that it does not dry.
- Repeat steps as needed, as some gels may come off faster than others.
- Turn off the unit when finished. Empty the acetone container.