Looky Starter Kit with Ballerina Soft Gel Tips
Get all the essentials to create a salon-worthy manicure right at home!
This Kit includes:
- Ballerina Soft Gel Tips
- Gel Tip Glue
- Polishing Bloc
- Mini Nail File
- UV/LED Lamp 15W
1. Preparation: For a better hold, use the polishing block to lightly buff your nails and apply the Looky Primer in a thin layer on the natural nail.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue on the nails and cure under the lamp for 60 seconds.
3. Select the right size of soft gel tip. Use the buffer to polish the soft gel tip area that will be in contact with the nail. Apply a generous amount of glue to this same area.
4. Place the gel tip on the nail by applying pressure. To avoid bubbles, place the gel tip starting from the cuticle to the end of the natural nail. Make sure the gel tip covers the nail completely by leaving no space on either side.
5. Once the gel tip is properly in place, flash cure for 5 seconds under the lamp. Make sure to keep the gel tip in place for optimal sealing. This quick step allows the adhesive to secure the position of the gel tip on the nail during the rest of the application.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 for all your nails.
7. Once the gel tips are applied to all nails, proceed to a final curing for 60 seconds under the lamp.
Please note that the ingredient list below is provided for informational purposes only. For accurate information regarding the ingredients in our products, always refer to the list on the product's label.
8. Use the polishing block to lightly buff the soft gel tips, and finish by applying the Looky gel polish or the Looky dipping powder of your choice.